London and South of England Branch Evening Meeting – New Forecast: Subsea Market Report To 2019
11 June, 2015
Registration: 1730 Presentation: 1800 Cheese & wine: 1900
Presenter: James Hall, Director, first joined Infield Systems in 2007. His responsibilities include M&A and investment support, investment origination, advisory, strategic consultancy and offshore supply chain analysis. James is also responsible for Firms strategic development, direction and management. Prior to joining Infield, James was an Associate in the O&G investment banking team at the Royal Bank of Canada. James holds a BSc from the University of London.
Subsea Market Overview:
- Exploring the offshore macro environment (breakeven economics and oil price expectations).
- EPIC & SURF Capex expectations
- Subsea OEM capacities, market share & geographic exposure
- Infield’s tree order expectations
- Subsea project awards
- Major subsea trends: consolidation, strategic partnerships and cost saving.