- Diving and Crewed Submersibles
- Environmental Forces (SUTGEF)
- Marine Renewable Energies
- OSIG (Offshore Site Investigation and Geotechnics) and ECOSIGG
- SUT - Policy Advisory
- Salvage and Decommissioning
- Subsea Engineering and Operations (SEO) Atlantic & Europe
- Panel on Underwater Robotics
- Young Professionals International
- Marine Environmental Science
- UXO (Unexploded Ordnance)
To identify educational objectives for the Society and to offer appropriate commentary and advice in such matters.
To establish and develop contacts with UK universities and other educational establishments and similar organisations in those subject areas where the Society would have a common interest.
To improve contacts with similar organisations globally.
To initiate plans for seminars or other events having a substantial element of educational matters in the programme.
To update and revise the careers information in underwater technology for dissemination to schools and universities.
To encourage and interest young people in the activities of the SUT, especially those currently undergoing higher education, through provision of lectures, training and careers advice.
The Committee shall consist of individuals having a close interest in the aim of the Committee, such that a broad representation is achieved of academia, industry, research institutes and government departments.