Ocean Business 2021
12 October, 2021 - 14 October, 2021
Meet over 360 suppliers to discover the latest products, technologies, and techniques that will transform your business.
See marine autonomous systems, biological and chemical sensors, survey tools and so much more in action. Test-drive the newest products in the dockside waters, onboard vessels, in the test tank, and in classrooms. See the full training and demonstration programme here.
Ocean Business will be a safe environment for you to discover, share ideas and define your future business roadmap. It’s completely free to attend so register today for your ticket.
Visit SUT at stand W9!
Ocean Careers is held alongside the Ocean Business event in Southampton. SUT CEO Cheryl Burgess will be speaking at this session.
Even if you haven’t studied or considered a career in this industry before, Ocean Careers will help you realise how your skills, whether they are in engineering, science, or mathematics, can be utilised in this vast, exciting, forward-thinking, and extremely diverse industry…
- Gain a unique insight through inspiring and informative presentations by leading global companies
- Take part in speedy one-to-one sessions with key industry professionals ready to answer your questions
- Discover 360+ international exhibitors’ latest products
- Network with potential employers during social events
- Live demonstrations in real environments, in a test tank, in seminar rooms, onboard vessels, and in dockside waters