Perth – Achieving Reliable Subsea Systems Course
15 February, 2017
Are you surprised by how often we experience unexpected subsea failures? Are you striving for higher subsea production system reliability? If so, then this is the course for you!
What the Course will Deliver:
- Overview of Subsea Reliability
- Framework for achieving reliability targets
- Interfaces with Subsea Integrity and Project Management
- Contracting Strategies for Reliability
- Key Decisions to be made
- Tools and Methods
- Industry Best Practice (New codes/stds.)
- What happens if you get it wrong
- Economic Benefits of getting it right
- Turning Lessons Learned into Improvements
Early Bird discount if registration before 18th January 2017.
Click here for flyer or contact Jennifer Maninin for further information.