Subsea Research Show & Tell – Aberdeen University
27 April, 2016
Please join the SUT+ at the University of Aberdeen for an insight into the world of subsea engineering research! This evening is packed with intriguing tasters of various leading edge research and technology, and is also a great opportunity to find out more about the specialised subsea MSc courses on offer. The evening will entail:
- Introduction talk by University staff;
- Resonance Enhanced Drilling (RED) rig;
- Geotechnical research; Pipeline burial/iceberg scour;
- Fluids lab tour;
- Overview of research work and links with National Subsea Research Institute (NSRI);
- Wrap up session and opportunity for discussion and Q&A.
Please arrive in good time to register in the Fraser Noble Foyer, as the event will start at 18:00 sharp. Parking is free after 4pm Monday-Friday, beside the Library just off Bedford Road.
Please note there are limited spaces available. If you find you are unable to come along please contact us so that others can be offered the opportunity to attend.
With thanks to the University of Aberdeen Engineering Department