06 December, 2022
Annual General Meeting and Reception
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Society for Underwater Technology will be held at 1700 hrs on Tuesday 6 December 2022 at The Institute of Physics, 37 Caledonian Road, Islington, London N1 9BY.
Members are welcome from 1630 hrs for a 1700 hrs start.
click to read the SUT Annual Report 2021-2022
- Chair’s Report to the Members
- Financial Statements and Accounts
- Announcements, Awards
- Any Other Business
- Post-AGM Presentation – Mensun Bound, Director of Exploration, Endurance22 – ‘The Ship Beneath the Ice: The Discovery of Shackleton’s Endurance’ Falklands-born Mensun Bound the Expedition Director of Exploration and a Trustee of the Falklands Maritime Heritage Trust will take part in a ‘fireside chat’ with the SUT’s President, Moya Crawford, and take audience questions once the formal procedures at the meeting have been concluded; and be signing copies of the book (published by Macmillan and available for purchase) at the end of the meeting.
- Networking Reception, Wine & Refreshments
- Closing remarks
- Only Members of the SUT (Individual Members and Corporate ‘named’ persons) are allowed to attend the AGM. There is no charge for the evening.
- Non-members are welcome to attend the Awards Ceremony, the Presentation, and the Reception at a charge of £30.
The Annual Report and Financial Statements of the Society will be provided as a pre-read prior to the meeting on the SUT website.
If you are planning to attend the AGM we would appreciate your pre-registration to assist with seating and catering requirements using the form below.