Umbilicals Conference in partnership with the Umbilical Manufacturers’ Federation
07 September, 2022
Venue: Global Underwater Hub, 1 Abercrombie Court, Westhill, AB32 6FE | 09:30 – 17:00
UMBILICAL DEVELOPMENTS IN A WORLD OF ENERGY TRANSITION
The Umbilical Manufacturers’ Federation (UMF) and Global Underwater Hub are holding this joint conference exploring umbilical developments in a world of energy transition.
This one-day conference will bring together material suppliers, international specification bodies, systems designers, installers, operators and other interested parties to discuss the latest developments in umbilical manufacture and application.
With speakers from Aker Solutions, Baker Hughes, bp, Fibron BX, JDR Cable Systems, Oceaneering, PDL Solutions, Petrobras, Sandvik Materials Technology, Shell, Tubacex and Viper Innovations.
SESSIONS WILL COVER:
- Key challenges with umbilical specification
- Sharing of umbilical safety incidents across industry
Delegates will also hear presentations covering:
- Steel tube umbilical handling safety issues
- Challenges for power umbilicals on ultra-deep water electrification projects
- Cable faults and cable monitoring technology
- Adoption of super duplex stainless steel (SDSS) umbilical tube manufacturing in agile project environments
- Evolving functional requirements for subsea umbilicals
Book your place at this event now by clicking the button at the top of the page.
GUH & UMF members – £100
Non-members – £150
For more information and to book, see the GUH website.