Perth – SUT & SPE Golf Day
20 September, 2019 - 21 September, 2019
We warmly welcome you to join the Society for Underwater Technology and the Society for Petroleum Engineers for their third collaborative golf day and the industry’s Golf Season Opener.
Following the success of last year’s sold out Golf Day, we are heading back to Maylands Peninsula Golf Course to again enjoy the stunning city-scape views, and be challenged by the course’s fresh water lakes and gentle undulations.
As ever, golfers will enjoy a great day of fun and networking on the course, along with catering, drinks, driving range practice, the opportunity at a putting competition, the chance to win tremendous prizes, not to mention the golfers gift bag.
- 10.45am – 11.45am Driving Range available
- 11.45am – 12.15pm Registration & Lunch
- 12.15pm – 12.30pm Briefing
- 12.30pm Shotgun start
- ~4.45pm – 5.30pm Putting Comp &
- ~5.45pm – 7.30pm Post game drinks, Dinner & prize giving
* 18 holes of golf – ambrose game
* Use of driving range
* Motorised cart
* Refreshments throughout the day
* Event branded merchandise including golfers gift bag
* Chance at prizes including a $10 000 hole in one.
Thank you to our event sponsors