SUT AGM – London
06 December, 2021
Annual General Meeting and Reception
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Society for Underwater Technology will be held at 1800 hrs on Monday 6 December 2021 at Trinity House, Tower Hill, London EC3N 4DH.
Members are welcome from 1730 hrs for a 1800 hrs start.
Click here to see the latest Annual Report of the Society for Underwater Technology (2020-2021) and click here to see the Society’s audited accounts for the year ending June 2021.
- Chair’s Report to the Members
- Financial Statements and Accounts
- SUT Articles of Association update (details linked below)
- Announcements, Awards
- Any Other Business
- Post-AGM Lecture / Presentation – Dr Katie Cruickshanks – The Future of Ocean Biodiversity Monitoring
- Networking Reception, Wine & Cheese
- Closing remarks
- Only Members of the SUT (Individual Members and Corporate ‘named’ persons) are allowed to attend the AGM. There is no charge for the evening.
- Non-members are welcome to attend the Awards Ceremony, the Presentation, and the Reception at a charge of £20.
Information on the changes to the updated Articles and Financial Statements will be provided as a pre-read prior to the meeting on the SUT website.
If you are unable to attend the AGM, you may provide a proxy vote in respect of the amendments to the SUT Articles of Associations. Appoint your nominated representative (or appoint the SUT Chair) on the form linked here as your proxy vote to ensure a quorum of member attendance and representation at the meeting. Proxy forms must be submitted by 12 noon GMT on 29th November date December 2021.
If you are planning to attend the AGM we would appreciate your pre-registration to assist with seating and catering requirements using the form below.
SUT AGM 2021 Registration Form