SUT+ Annual Chartership Workshop
20 October, 2022
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞: Wednesday, 20 October 2022
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 17:30 – 20:00 BST
Location: Aberdeenshire Cricket Club, Morningside Road, Aberdeen AB10 7FB
This event is free to attend; spaces are limited to 50 so please register in advance to guarantee a place.
Join SUT+ for the opportunity to discuss all things Chartership! Whether this is initial thoughts and gaining knowledge about each of the institutions or more detailed and personal information about the peer interview stage of the Chartership process with a chance to review your Chartership evidence with your respective institution.
The institutions represented at this event are IMechE, IMarEST *, IChemE *, ICE *, IET, and EI.
17:30 – Arrival of delegates
17:45 – Welcome, Institution Introduction Presentations
18:15 – Presentation – Gaining Chartership, the Experience
18:20 – Main Workshop
- Consists of 6 stands that represent each institute and a quiet conversation area
- General information is given out regarding the Chartership programme on offer
- Group Q & A sessions regarding evidence, competencies, and so on
- Quiet conversation areas
- 1-to-1 interview (i.e., informal peer interview or conversation about personal information)
- Learn about AFBE-UK Scotland‘s programmes and support for students and professionals from ethnic minority backgrounds
19:30 – Close-out of the evening by SUT+
19:45 – Networking
What should I bring to the event?
A pen and notepad are probably all you will need, but feel free to bring any evidence or application forms you think will be helpful.
Does the club have parking facilities?