The Leading Edge of Value-Based Subsea Inspection
01 November, 2017
We have experienced a tremendous rate of development in technological capability which has enhanced the efficiency of our operations. These include a significant decline in the cost of data processing and storage,
miniaturisation of subsea sensors, increased computing capacity, quick, reliable, wireless communications, increased utilization of subsea robotics and sophisticated data analytics and artificial intelligence. However,
within a cost constrained environment stakeholders must drive development towards a value based solution
The Society for Underwater Technology, The Hydrographic Society in Scotland and The International Marine Contractors Association invite you to our popular annual joint seminar.
Aberdeen Asset Management Suite, AFC, Pittodrie Stadium, Pittodrie St, Aberdeen AB24 5QH
Early bird rate £75 (available until 13th October)
Delegate rate £95
Payment and registration at https://thsis-sut-imca-seminar2017.eventbrite.co.uk there will be no provision for payment on the door.
£300 – Includes pop-up in the exhibition space, hospitality box for technical demonstrations (available between 1100-1200) and a single-entry ticket.
11:00 Registration opens (there will be no provision for payment on the door)
11:00-12:00 Pre-presentation technical demonstrations and exhibition
11:45-12:45 Lunch available
12:45-13:00 Welcome and introduction from Chairs – Gordon Drummond (Project Director for NSRI) & John Osborne (Subsea Engineering Technical Authority at BP).
13:00-14:10 Session 1
– BP: BP’s Approach to Smarter Underwater Inspection.
– ASV: Use of Collaborative Autonomous systems for Subsea inspection.
– MMT: Solving the Value Equation – Surveyor Interceptor: Subsea Pipeline inspection with a Vengeance.
14:10-14:30 Coffee break and exhibition
14:30-15:40 Session 2
– Force: FiGS® – a game changer in value-based subsea inspection.
– Comex: New underwater contactless metrology and inspection approach using photogrammetric integrated system.
– Cathx Ocean: Automating Precision Inspection.
15:40-16:00 Coffee break and exhibition
16:00-17:10 Session 3
– Oceaneering: Inspection of unpiggable pipelines using tethered, in-line inspection tools.
– Astrimar: Predictive Subsea Integrity Management: Effective Tools and Techniques.
– Chevron TBC: operator roundup.
17:10-17:30 Chair roundup and close