Call for Papers
This conference will focus on the following topics (including but not limited to):
- Seabed resources mining technology and equipment
- Underwater survey and communication
- Offshore Renewable Energy Design and Installation
- Marine engineering test technology
- Subsea production system
- New ship and deep water offshore platform
- Risers and pipelines
- Construction and application of ocean big data platform
- Structure, safety, reliability
- Intelligent monitoring and operation & maintenance of marine engineering equipment
All presentations will be in English.
The content of the presentation shall relate to one or more of the conference topics, highlighting the innovation and achievement in the field of underwater technology and marine engineering equipment, and has important academic and technical application value. It should not have been published or presented in conferences at home and abroad.
The abstract format can be found here (file name format: paper name + author + organization, WORD version).
Abstract submission open: June 1, 2022.
Abstract (1 page max.) submission deadline: September 30, 2022.
Full paper (10 pages max.) submission deadline: October 14, 2022.
Please send the abstract and full paper to SUT@cup.edu.cn.
Those presenters who wish to write and publish a paper can do so for review and possible publication in Journal of Marine Science and Engineering (OA, CAS category SCI three districts, IF=2.458).