ABOUT OCEANS 2024 SINGAPORE
If you’re a subsea professional, you can’t afford to miss this leading event focusing on marine robotics, underwater acoustics & sensing, sustainable ocean practices and conservation, plus much, much more.
OCEANS 2024 Singapore offers a wide array of supplementary activities, including:
- government listening sessions and
- professional field trips
These provide attendees with additional learning opportunities, hands-on experiences, and the chance to network and build connections in a relaxed and social setting.
📅April 14 – 18, 2024
📍Sands Expo & Convention Center
OCEANS 2024 SINGAPORE – WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
OCEANS 2024 Singapore is more than just a conference – it’s a collaborative platform that drives innovation, encourages knowledge sharing and cultivates meaningful connections within the oceanic engineering and marine technology community.
Join leading experts, researchers, and professionals to explore cutting-edge ideas and solutions to address our planet’s most pressing ocean challenges. Learn about the latest innovations and activities, discuss your needs with the best suppliers of marine and maritime products, network with like-minded individuals in the fields of ocean science and engineering.
OCEANS 2024 Singapore also presents a crucial hub for networking opportunities:
- Meet with members of industry, academia, and government who want a common forum for the exchange of information and ideas
- Learn from professionals involved in science and engineering that addresses research, development, and operations in all bodies of water
- Talk with students interested in scientific and educational advancement in the theories and practice of electrotechnology and mechatronics
- Connect with businesses and institutions interested in maintaining high professional and ethical standards among members and affiliates
- Discover policymakers and administrators who want to know what is available to address monitoring, warning, and remediation issues
Don’t miss this enriching experience filled with insightful sessions, exciting exhibitions, and endless networking possibilities. Be a part of this global dialogue shaping a sustainable oceanic future.
REGISTER by February 10th for EARLYBIRD RATES!